"Over the past year the Green Bag has been responsible for supplying over 200 000 bags to our 450 offices throughout Australia on a regular basis. When researching potential companies to use I found Green Bag's products to be one of the highest quality on the market and the bags were compe...
Emily Hill, Marketing Executive, Raine & Horne Pty Limited
- 100% recyclable and totally reusable
- Packing and carrying capacity of 3 to 4 plastic bags, eliminating thousands of harmful bags over its lifespan
- Attractive designs
- Low cost
- Designed by consumers for consumers
Using Green Bags, your business, large or small, can experience the following benefits:
- Turn operational expense into cost recovery / profit
- Positive advertising for the life of the bag (2 to 3 years), and public relations/promotional benefits in the community
- Demonstrate your business' pro-active response to a social problem
- Keep you apace with your competition
- Assist your business in complying with legislation
- Offer customers new product choice
Our most popular material is NWPP (non-woven polypropylene).
NWPP (non-woven polypropylene)
- NWPP is strong yet light to the touch
- NWPP contains no toxic materials and will not cause allergy to human skin
- NWPP is water-repellent, resistant to bacteria and odors, hand-washable and the dyes used are both harmless and colourfast. Its physical properties will not be affected by chemicals or solvents
- Polypropylene is not an entirely new material and is widely used in the production of surgical gowns, gloves and masks
- NWPP is made from first generation materials with the base of the bag from recycled product. Both are 100% recyclable (recycle type #5) and, will last at least 2 to 3 years assisting our environment each time used
- NWPP is from the Polypropylene (PP) class of plastics.
To find out more technical information, please click here to our technical datasheet on NWPP.
We will be offering a recycled material starting in Spring 2009. Please contact us to find out more information.